I can’t be the only one who actually keeps salt in their room, right?
(I have had some questions about why table salt belongs on my shrine…)
- averitablelexiconofnonsense likes this
- howtogetawaywithmischief likes this
- sergeantjamesb-barnes said: You’re not the only one. I have two salt shakers in my room. Just in case lol
- ifonlynotnever likes this
- ifonlynotnever said: I can’t believe I’m saying this, but I actually just filled a tasteful container with salt and put it in my room. Just in case.
- coldunfeelingandodd reblogged this from waywardism
- 1madscientist reblogged this from waywardism and added:
- prettyalarming reblogged this from waywardism and added:
- spookybruce likes this
- a-freaking-dorkable likes this
- atrobel said: Nope I keep salt in my room. Totally normal in my household though…we’re weird.
- shmem-the-pem likes this
- thisperfectionrequiresmadness likes this
- boxofchocolatebunnies said: those have to be the coolest salt containers I have ever seen.
- londoncallingandcupsoftea likes this
- plants-princess likes this
- waywardism posted this